Monday, May 4, 2009

Music Monday

I love iTunes. I have all of my music in one place - all of the CDs in the house have been burned to a hard drive and every new one that comes inside gets the same treatment. Eventually, we'll get around to figuring out what parts of our vinyl and cassette collections will join the iTunes library. With over 16000 items in the library, there's a lot to listen to. We're fond on making playlists to suit our moods and quirks. Some days just beg for a playlist. Today, for instance, it's rainy and glum - so why not listen to songs that have the word "rain" in them? Some will make us feel better, while others just fit the mood outside. I noticed that one great "rain" song was missing from our collection. I'm rectifying it here. Garbage's Only Happy When it Rains definitely wakes me up and puts me in a better place.

0 comments: