Monday, February 23, 2009

Music Monday

It's the last Monday of February, a month dedicated to love. I've tried to keep up the spirit - the red-and-hearts tablecloths still graces the dining room table. It's currently adorned with an entire army of Bionicles. C love them, so I guess they're in keeping with the spirit of the month.

I couldn't let the month slip away without posting one of my favorite love songs, "I'll Cover You" from Rent. It's such a joyful, giving song. In the play and movie, the actors are so happy to be together. Despite the angst that surrounds them, Angel and Collins remain madly in love until the end. As other characters say in the song "Goodbye Love", "I'd be happy to die for a taste of what Angel had. Someone to live for, unafraid to say I love you."

I'm lucky. I have that in my life. BUMD is a joy to be around (most days - we all have our moments). He makes my life complete. ILY Always!

0 comments: